I am working as a senior scientist/researcher in Corporate Research Labs of Robert Bosch a German multinational company in Bangalore.
Previous to this, I was working in General Motors, as a Senior Researcher in its India Science Lab in electrical and software architecture research group.
Before General Motors, I worked in, Corporate Research Labs of Infosys Technologies Ltd, Bangalore as Senior Research Scientist for five years. I was leading wireless sensor networking in this lab. In this role I conceptualized, designed and developed many proof of concepts. Four of my proof of concepts were graduated as product and presently they are available for commercial use. The details can be found on Infosys website here.
I also worked in Bhabha Atomic Research Center briefly in year 2002 to 2003 before joining PhD in IIT Kharagpur. I finished PhD in wireless sensor network in 2006. I did M.Tech in Digital Systems from NIT Allahabad in 2002 and B.Tech in ECE from MJP Rohillkhand Uninversity in 2000.
While working in Infosys I received MIT Technology Review award of year 2010 for best energy management solution from India and I am also a finalist of Indian Mathematics Olympiad.
Research Interests and Expertise
1. "Internet of Things, "Cloud Computing" and "Wireless Sensor Network" for home building automation.
2. Protocol Stack development for Futuristic Communication System.
3. Control, optimization and artificial intelligence for wired and wireless network.
4. Hardware design and Certification for non conventional and short range wireless system.
5. Middleware, Box and Gateway Solution for Home building Automation.
6. Economics of Smart Grid and Cloud Computing
1. Experience of converting theoretical research into commercially viable solutions.
2. Entrepreneurship skill of technology evangelizing, team building, vendor negotiation and fund raising and team management.
3. Extensive experience of Software Development Life Cycle and Project Management.
4.Extensive experience of collaboration with universities and other research lab.
1. Creative writing (I wrote 25 short stories and 3 fictional books). One of my book in maithili can be purchased from flipkart, ebay and simplybooks website. Interestingly I am assuming "Aadi Yaayavar आदि यायावर" as my "pen name" for my writing in maithili.
2. Public Speaking on society and economics (latest addition to my outrageous expedition)
3. Traveling (my profession provided me ample opportunities)
4. Innovation in Cooking (my friends can better vouch for it who tasted my recipe of kheer in coke with Chocó powder.